Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Huge Welcome to Karola Witczak!

Please help us welcome the ever-so talented and wonderfully sweet  Karola Witzcak!

Karola’s beautiful style is so incredibly inspiring and we are so proud and excited to make her a part of our Anniversary Celebration this month. Thank you so much Karola for accepting our invitation!

I have personally been a fan of Karola's for the longest time and I am truly honored to have her join our little community :-)

Karola has created the most wonderful mini album for Scrap That! in celebration of Mother's Day. Details will be posted tomorrow when the kit goes on sale.  I would suggest that you grab one quickly as these will not be around for long!

I strongly urge you to take some time to visit her BLOG - you will be blown away by her creations and unique style!  If you find your Polish a bit rusty - you can find a translator button on the top right :)  

It is my pleasure to welcome you Karola!

Hi everyone, My name is Karola Witczak. I am an absolutely addicted scrapbooking Mommy to Rose, wife to Martin, friend of our furry friends - Miki and Chili. I'm a little crazy woman, who is dedicated to my scrapbooking passion almost every day, for a few years now.  I am constantly trying to develop my passion - in different ways and stepping on different paths - from digital scrapbooking 6 years ago, to an intensive exploration of the intricacies of traditional scrapbooking, constant learning and teaching others as a scrapbooking instructor. Currently I am working as a freelance designer for a large group of scrapbooking companies, shops, projects, challenge blogs and I'm proud ambassador of many top brands and initiatives in my country of Poland and abroad. Sometimes I design products for scrapbooking - it gives me lots of joy and satisfaction. I am proud and honored to being Creative Director and Product Designer in The ScrapCake company. In everyday life I create a LO's, cards, albums, and other things not directly related to scrapbooking - such as notebooks, home decor. 
It is hard to define my style, mostly my friends call it "Karola's style," and often hear that this is a soft, romantic, feminine, eclectic. I love shabby chic but with something modern. In most of my work you can usually see portraits of my daughter - I am absolutely in love with her face, and such pictures usually go to my Lo's and albums. Definitely I like all feminine, romantic themes, delicate, soft colors, I'm also dependent on the sewing machine, especially when I make cards. I love to add new things to my projects, but usually I have a big inspirations from patterned papers, flowers and interesting color palettes - I believe when I have a piece of paper I can create anything! 
I am so happy to be able to create a ScrapThat! Album Kit and to create a mini album with brief instructions and suggestions. I hope you will like it and you will have a lot of fun creating your own albums, as I had! 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome \karola, thanks for sharing your creative talent with us here at Scrap That.
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking foward to seeing the mini album and more creations from Karola.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed looking at your work on your blog Karola. Loved the tutorial on making buttons. Am definately going to try it! Looking forward to seeing your mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You so much for warm welcome, ladies! I appreciate it so much! I hope that you'll love ScrapThat! Album Kit!

    ReplyDelete