Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Flower Tutorial by Marilyn


Hello there! Marilyn here to show you how I made these flower with my Scrap That
June kit.  These flowers are easy to make.
These are the materials I used to make my flowers: Distress ink-tattered rose colour,  a circle punch, Martha Steward Leaf Punch
and for the big flower I used Stamping up punch. 


I punched my leafs, proximately ten. 

I also punched a 5/8" circle for the base of my flower.


Distressing ink around each leaf.

Carefully, fold the petals or leaf facing up.

Then glue the petals around the circle. 

It should look like this.

Now add glue to the center of the flower and start to add another round of petals.

It should be like this...

For the center, I glued some pearls.

I painted the pearls.

Color Box brush pad- Canary color.

This is the result.
I hope you have enjoy, Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time!
Marilyn

http://marilynrivera.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. wonderful flower tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! I have that punch and will give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coooool... Love that you inked the pearls, need to try that... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Marilyn - just so clever!! I have the little leaf punch so will definitely be trying this out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower thanks for the tutorial Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete