Saturday, June 2, 2012

Marilyn- June Kit Creations


Hi!    Marilyn here to show you what I created with the Beautiful kit of June, "Life's Muse" . Here's my first page that I made with the gorgeous main kit...

I made a lot of fussy cutting here and I painted the lace with my glimmer mist

More details...




This is my second page

For my second page I cut the frames that comes in these beautiful papers to create  this design.  I used  the embellishment add-on in this page.

More details..




My third page...

My third page is based on this beautiful sketch by Amarilys Doria.
I made these flowers so stay tuned here for the tutorial that I'll post it during this month.

Please join our June Sketch Challenge HERE 


More details...






And now, the Gorgeous kit that you can find it ...HERE

"Life's Muse"
This month’s kit features Webster's Pages Beautiful 'Everyday Poetry Collection'
The kit is chock full of gorgeous goodies, such as lace, bling, an array of pretty flowers and much, much more!


Main Kit $39.99


Thank you for stopping by,
I hope you inspired to create with this beautiful kit!

Until next time!
Marilyn

http://marilynrivera.blogspot.com/ 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn, I totally ADORE your creations with this kit they are totally stunning!!! Your scrapping style is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the way you worked the entire kit my friend - like a true professional! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages Marilyn, the Websters papers worked beautifully with your photos and I love that thick pink dribbley paint, it looks so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWWW! Exquisite pages marilyn!!thank you for sharing and giving me some inspiration...
    marie

    ReplyDelete