Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sandi C's October kit creations


Main kit, EAO, FAO
Here's a quick layout of dgd Marianne done with those yummy Prima papers from the kit!! This was actually the last page that I created using "Tip Toe Through Fall" so I was using up the leftovers. Some "random" and some "on purpose" punching and a bit of layering is all that I really did. I did use a ton of Gesso on my Petaloo blooms to match the papers a bit better and for that white-washed look that I love. Of course, I added in some of the white Petaloo flowers along with some Prima embellies and the alphas from the kit. I finally got to experiment with my Bitty Blossoms Die and can't wait to do more!   You can also spot the use of the pearls from the kit as well as one Prima resin from my personal stash. 



You may notice that I've done NO distressing on my pages this time. We have our home on the market for sale and I've not wanted to do anything that would get it dirty or dusty. My scrappy results are less than stellar but they will have to do this time around. Once we are settled in our new home, I'll let the dust fly!!! LOL

**********

Main kit, FAO, EAO

Next up is a series of the same photo of cutie-pie dgs Elias. Such a sweet face! I did let the Gesso fly a bit on this one and that was kind of fun! I've used the wooden Kaisercraft flower beneath my floral cluster on the bottom right for a fun look. More florals, some embellies from the EAO and I was done. Sounds simple enough although it did take a bit of time to get it just right. 





*********

Main kit, FAO, EAO

This layout was created using the awesome sketch by DT member Amarylis Doria. I've used a doily from my personal stash, did a bit of punch work and the rest is a swath of flowers per the sketch. More than even I would normally use in one spot. But I like it! I am also loving the Prima bottle cap embellies from the EAO. These sweet photos are dgd Peyton. 


********

Main kit, FAO, EAO

I tried a new hexagon mask and Glimmer Mist on this one, so I did have to go outside to do this one. Most of my scrappy supplies are packed up (which is painful, I'm telling ya!) but I managed to snag this mask out of the box it came in. Don't you love it? Then I did some fussy cutting, layered on the flowers and created one small peekaboo. Lastly, I added some journaling per the original sketch designed by yours truly for Stuck on U Sketches.  The peach ribbon from the kit is so lush! 



I love the leaves that Kate always includes in the kit .. makes the florals so unique! 

That's about it.  Thanks for coming by! 

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous pages, Sandi!! Thanks for the close-ups and tips!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete