Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ScrapThat! Kit October Creations by Amarilys Doria

Amarilys here today sharing with you the projects that I made with the October Kit "Tip Toe Through Fall".

My first layout is based on my sketch for ScrapThat! October Kit.


We also have our October Sketch Challenge Posted HERE.
Everyone is welcome to participate, all entries due by October 15th.

I titled this layout "Ring Bearer"

I used the Main Kit only for this layout. The bling swirl and large flower are from my stash. The pictures are of my brother-in-law, the ring bearer at my wedding, as he was walking down the aisle. I handmade the butterflies, leaves and title to match the rest of my wedding album.

Here are some close ups of this layout:




My second layout I titled "Flower Girl"and it's another wedding layout


I used the Main Kit and The Embellishment Add On for this layout. The bling swirl, white flowers and doily are from my stash. This layout is also based on the ScrapThat! October sketch but with a few modifications to make it unique but at the same time match the ring bearer's page since they go together in the album. Again, I handmade the butterflies, leaves and title to match the rest of my wedding album.

Here are some close ups of this layout:






For my last layout, I titled it "Family" and it's a picture of my mom, brother and I earlier this year on my mom's birthday.


For my last layout, I used the Main Kit and The Embellishment Add On as well. I handmade my own butterflies and leaves for this layout. HERE's a tutorial on how to alter the orange flowers in this month's EAO. This layout is based on the Prima September BAP sketch. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to better fit my picture.


Here are some close ups of this layout:







You can find the October Kit "Tip Toe Through Fall" on the ScrapThat! Kit Page. This kit is full of amazing products including gorgeous ribbon, flowers by IAMROSES, Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima and Petaloo, Prima wood embellishments and trinkets, Kaisercraft wood flowers, alphabet set, and pearls, and much much more!


Thanks for stopping! I hope that you are inspired to make something with this amazing kit! If you want to see more of my creations, please stop by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Amarilys, you're not only an awesome sketch artist, but wow... you rock those layouts too! Amazing creativity! TFS

    ReplyDelete