Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Kit Creations By Sandi Smith


Hi everyone...Sandi S here today to share my creations with the very beautiful December Kit.My first layout is based on Amy's lovely sketch.This month, our sketch challenge is running the entire month of December so be sure to join in. You can find the details here.
 Made from Main Kit and Stash
This photo was taken last year of my sweet girl. I made a textured circle background using a stencil and molding paste, added glitter while it was still wet and then stitched along the design.
 Made with Main Kit, FAO, EAO and Stash.
This photo is from way back in 1976 and it's of my dad, two brothers and me with the cheeky grin! I got a little messy with this one and it is based on this sketch from Keeping the Best. I also used some Elise Flourishes and Flowers from Flourish With a Bling.
I added some gold paint to the background and stamped with a script stamp. I also added some textured leaves( tutorial here) and added some red stickles for some added sparkle. I cut the presents from the papers and embellished with the gold Dazzle strips and some pretty trim.
Made with Main Kit, EAO, FAO and Stash
 This last layout is also made with beautiful pictures from the past. This is again me and my little cousin who died at the age of 14 with cancer....I love those precious photos!I did some punching and lots of fussy cutting for this one. I painted the chippie with gesso and then rubbed on gold paint with my fingers.
My last project is a card. I am not a big fan of card making because I always struggle with it...not sure why! I also used a piece of the beautiful Chloe Olive Green flourish from FWAB behind the poinsettia.I did some random stamping along the edges and added some gold paint!
That's it for me and I hope you have a great week.!
Sandi

1 comment: