Sunday, February 10, 2013

Layout of the Week 2/10/13 **Rina Hough***

Tracey G. here and its my turn with the difficult task of choosing the Layout of the Week. As usual,our gallery is chock full of gorgeousness!
This week I chose a stunning canvas project by Rina Hough.

Sweet Cupcake

This is gorgeous and creative on so many levels-the darling picture, layered and mixed media background and be still my heart, that delicious flower cluster of pinks!
 
 Here is what Rina has to say about her project:
 
"This is a canvas...Holly's First Birthday (7 years ago)...I love anything cupcake....I stamped cupcakes on canvas and cut them out and added some bling to it....the cherry chipboard smells just like cherries....."
 
Thank you for sharing this inspiring project with us,Rina! PM me on the ScrapThat! Ning site for your blinkie. Also, we are offering you the opportunity to purchase any items in the ScrapThat! Store from December Kit and before at a 10% discount. This includes full kit and any add-ons!
 
Have a great week,ladies!!
 

2 comments: