Saturday, February 2, 2013

ScrapThat! Kit February Creations by Amarilys Doria

Amarilys here today sharing with you the projects that I made with the February Kit "With Love". This kit is simply gorgeous and filled to the rim with scrappy goodies!

My first layout is based on my sketch for ScrapThat! February Kit.
(Everyone is welcome to participate, all entries due by February 20th)

My first layout is actually a wedding layout.

I used the Main Kit, The Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On for this layout. The lace and bling are from the June ScrapThat! Kit that I still had leftovers. The leaves, butterflies and title are all handmade by me. Picture is from my wedding day.

Here are a few close ups:









My second layout is about my new niece, Amy Helen!
This layout is based on Prima's January BAP sketch. I used the Main Kit only for this layout. The doily is from my stash. These are pictures of baby Amy Helen, born earlier this year to my best friend Hanay. I went to meet the baby just 10 days after she was born and of course had to do a mini photo-shoot with her. She's so sweet!

Here are a few close ups:








My third layout is of my best friend and her newborn baby girl and I went to see her.
I used the Main Kit, The Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On for this layout. I used the BoBunny Jewels from last month's kit for my butterfly's bodies, rhinestone title and stickles from my stash. Everything else is included in this month's kit. The picture is of my best friend and her newborn baby girl 10 days after the baby was born. 

Here are a few close ups:




Come back later this month and I'll show you how to make the little heart embellie that I used on this last layout (first close up picture).

Thanks for stopping! I hope that you are inspired to make something with this amazing kit! If you want to see more of my creations, please stop by my blog today!

1 comment: