Sunday, May 5, 2013

Layout of the Week-May 5 **Bonnie Friessen**

There were so many amazing layouts this week, I really wish I could give out runner-up prizes too! The page that absolutely captivated me is The Peaceful Heart by Bonnie Friessen. Take a look:

The beauty of this page starts with this portrait of her sister and the colors in her dress are a perfect combination against the bright vintage auto.Bonnie subtlety picked up and wove all these rich colors together combined with textures to create a colorful,yet not overwhelming with color layout.I love the touches of her handwriting on the circle and the stitching around the page.
This will always be a fave for me!

So congrats,Bonnie on LOTW. I will send you the blinkie badge and you are able to take 10% and kits from 2012-including the separate add-ons!


2 comments: