Sunday, July 7, 2013

LOTW July 7th Camelita Cechetto-Shea!

This week was a tough week to choose from.....there are so many truly beautiful creations in our gallery! I wish I could highlight them all!
I really love this one by Carmelita Cechetto-Shea
I love the bling and the butterflies and the wonderful design! Congratulations Carmelita!




Congratulations on your LOTW!!!  
Make sure you upload your creations to the gallery and you could get chosen too!  you will receive a blinkie for your blog and  10% off in the ScrapThat! store on kits and add-ons from 2012.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carmelita, beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! I'm loving all the bling! Congrats! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Your page is gorgeous! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave colors! Big congrats on LOTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carmelita Cechetto-SheaJuly 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM

    Thanks Everyone! I am thrilled and shocked! Never expected or even realized there was a LOTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lo Carmelita! Love the colours! Big congrats!

    Wishes Debbie

    ReplyDelete