Monday, July 8, 2013

Textured Embossing with Gesso

Today I am going to show you how to make the embossed papers I used for my foliage in my "Gift From God" layout as shown below:


Supplies Needed:
Gesso
Good quality cardstock (heavy)
Alcohol inks and felt applicator
Embossing folder (I used Tim Holtz)
Embossing machine (I used the Cuttlebug)
Rub n' Buff or other metallic ink

Let's go!





You can now use your papers however you wish! They can be mats or die cut into leaves like mine, flowers, anything your creative minds can think of! Have fun with it and I can't wait see what you create!

The ScrapThat! August Kit is now available in our store.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love the amazing color and texture. I'm going to have to try this out for sure!! Thanks for sharing! ~ Blessings Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I would never have thought of that. Thanks for the tutorial! I have that embossing folder too. woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cool Tracey .. TFS .. hugz

    ReplyDelete